Ask yourself this question next:
Could I be pushing love away?
Let’s look at this.
Maybe you are trying to protect yourself from hurt. It could be that you are still heart broken about a difficult breakup.
Perhaps you believe that you are just unlucky when it comes to Love.
Are you fearful of being disappointed….again?
Or maybe deep down you just don’t feel having a partner is worth all of the trouble.
I am ready to change this with you.
Juliet wrote to me last week to tell me how shocked she was to find that a relationship from 30 years ago still grieved her. During one of the exercises, she felt a sadness she had long forgotten bubble up to the surface.
“I thought I had moved on,” she wrote, “The relief I felt when we worked on our past loves was amazing. I see now how that big disappointment has over shadowed my relationships.”
Juliet sabotaged her love life over and over again. Ten significant breakups had left her self concept in tatters. Now she is steadily building up her confidence and as she describes it,
“I am attracting attention from some terrific men and I feel more hopeful than I have in years! I KNOW my soul mate is out there and we will find each other.”
Does Juliet’s story inspire you?
You Can get what you want. Law of Attraction will serve you faithfully when you are ready. To manifest a change for yourself….spend some time thinking about just how serious you are about attracting True Love.
Are you ready for New Love? http://TakeTheSoulMateQuiz.com and find out today!
P.S. A part of you is still longing for love. Listen to her whisper and join this very special call…
You Hold His Heart In Your Hands
Things are tough these days. It doesn’t take a masters in economics to know that there is a dark
shadow hanging over the men in our lives.
With women taking more and more of a role in the money making and financial contributions at home, men are struggling to know what we expect from them. There is a primal urge in men to be the protectors and defenders and the stark reality of our national money problems is really shaking things up.
What is a Soul Mate to do? Learning to MANIFY your man is critical to making him feel cherished, admired and respected. When he feels appreciated this way, affection is more natural. You are the one reading this article and it is you who can start a change in the atmosphere in your home.
Here are Five Keys To Connecting To Your Man. Your acceptance of him, especially when he is so uncertain about his role will reap huge rewards for you!
1. Check Your Thoughts At The Door. Thinking about how he is letting you and the family down is not helping anything. Do a thought audit. Any thoughts that hold an opinion about what he is NOT doing need to be redirected. The easiest way to do this is to put “Even though” at the beginning of the thought and “I choose to love him anyway” at the end. For example:
“He won’t ask for more hours and I hate that because if he did, we would have more money.” Changes to: “Even though I hate it when he won’t ask for more hours, I choose to love him anyway.”
2. Praise Him For What He Is Doing. Ladies, we must be creative. Your man wants to hear how proud you are of him. There are opportunities every day to let him know you appreciate what he is trying to do, ESPECIALLY when you are aware of what he is not doing. Even if it is something like, “Honey, I love how responsible you are about getting to work on time every day.” or even “I am so impressed with how hard you work for us.” He LOVES your sincere praise.
3. Ask How You Can Support Him. He may say there is nothing you can do, and that is ok. He has his share of worries. Kindly asking “Is there anything I can do to support you right now?” may help him by opening his mind to asking you for help at a later time.
4. Make Him His Favorite Meal. This is such a simple but profound way to show your man how important he is to you. The way to a man’s heart IS his stomach and a warm meal prepared with love will always make him feel cherished.
5. Invite Him To Have Sex With You. This may be a challenge for you, especially if you are feeling overwhelmed yourself. Sex is comforting to a man and MANIFIES him like nothing else. Once you are determined to make your man feel cherished and you follow the other steps to connect with him, you will find it much easier to open yourself to a loving encounter.
When you are committed to being a Soul Mate to your man, he will get it. He may not understand what you are doing but he will feel the change in your attitude and you will be amazed at the changes you will see in him!
Curious about your Love Sabotage Style? Take the free assessment and check it out here: http://EndLoveSabotage.com
Last Monday, I was at Social Media Simplified where I learned about how social media can be used for business. Mari Smith, Deb Micek, Simon Leung, Denise Wakeman (1/2 the Blog Squad), Nancy Marmolejo, and host Linda P. Taylor blew us away with the statistics on how Facebook, blogging and Twitter are radically changing the entrepreneurial environment of the world. Practical, easy tips for things you can do today to start maximizing your social media connections.
I loved every minute soaking up the info like a sponge. It wasn’t until I got home, though, that I realized Twitter could be a fun tool for building a romantic relationship as well.
For all of you who are saying, “What in the world is Twitter?”, I can relate. I began hearing about Twitter last summer and joined in August. Twitter leads the way in the world of micro blogging. Micro because you can only use 140 characters in any one message. Blog because you are communicating to the internet world with your thoughts and ideas.
Once you join, you pick a handle (remember Rubber Ducky from the trucker and cb days?) and you are good to go, mine is CaptainCat. Ask your friends to join and the fun begins. I love creating conversations with the 140 character limit. It’s a great game!
Deb Micek (CoachDeb at Tribal Seduction) revamped my view of Twitter and the tweets (that is what the messages are called) and I began to see that the Twitter mentality might just be a great tool build some nice buzz in the beehive, if you know what I mean.
Here are Five Ways to Use Twitter To Jazz Up Your Love Life!
1. Invest Your Emotional Self. Consciously enjoy your relationships on Twitter. I love to tweet (create the messages). Similar to crossword puzzles and other word games, Twitter engages your creativity, your imagination and your communication skills. Allow yourself to feel the satisfaction of connection. Your man may not engage with you in this same way and that is ok. You can feel connected to others and fill your emotional tank.
2. Invite him to join. Your man may roll his eyes at your internet fun, but if you put your mind to it, you can find a way to invite his participation. You may be his only friend for awhile and he may want to DM (direct message) you only, but if you sell it to him as a word game, tell him it is easier than instant messaging and that you will send him some cute and maybe even naughty messages, he may just give it a try.
3. Be Patient. If he declines your first invitation, don’t despair. You keep having fun on Twitter, however, and listen up here…this is critical, stop tweeting when you and he are at the dinner table, taking a walk or being together in any way. You will communicate boatloads to him when he sees you turn off your phone or computer and really “Be” with him.
4. Introduce Him To The Fun Of Tweets. Create some tweets and put them on post it notes and put them around the house where your man can see them. If you like using abbreviations, use them but let him know what they mean. LOL (laughing out loud) We fall into the lingo so easily, we forget others don’t know what it is all about. Your man will appreciate getting up to speed with Twitterese and he won’t feel out of place.
5. Every Day Tweet Mentality: Ladies, it is amazing how much can be said in a 140 character statement. Try having a Twitter mentality when you are speaking to your man. How briefly can you say what you need to say and yet still be understood. Men have such a hard time with the verbal flood that comes out of our mouths, bless them. Do him and yourself a favor and tweet to you man. Keep it short and simple. He will love you for it!
If you are a beginner in the world of social media and even if you are a veteran, I strongly recommend you get yourself a copy of the Social Media Simplified DVD series. I would have saved myself hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars has I known how to use social media like Facebook and Twitter strategically in my business. Linda has a special deal going so don’t waste another minute, order your copy today.
One other cool thing is that a part of the purchase price goes to support the Ventura Technical Development Center. Talk about a win-win-win!