To All Aspiring Soul Mates:
There really IS nothing like being desired. When my husband chooses to be with me, whether in the bedroom or at the beach I love it. I feel genuinely ATTRACTIVE, magnetizing his attention and desire to be with me. What is the magic?
According to Dr. Marta Meana PhD., professor of Psychology at UNLV, being desired is “practically orgasmic” for some women. Knowing a man is desiring you is a powerful and arousing experience. In other words, Dr. Meana says, “A man overcome with desire is so sexy!” continue
I love when the snow finally starts to melt and beautiful greens of every hue begin to shine in the sun, the air warms up, parkas give over to sweaters and everyone is friendly….even the crabby ones! Maybe that is why LOVE and ROMANCE feel so very good in the Spring.
Not only do your senses have a huge influx of long absent sights and smells, which always improves your disposition, you attract more positive people into your life and your connection to others intensifies. When I see Michelle and Barack holding hands and publicly declaring their bond, I don’t know about you but I WANT SOME OF THAT!
My husband and I are a great couple. I love and respect him more every day. However. Did you hear a ‘however’ coming? Well, here it is and it is a big one. However, when I choose TO HAVE A DEEPER AND MORE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, there is one little problem. Me.
I have to open MY heart and allow MYSELF to go one more step toward intimacy. I have to adjust myself to LET MORE LOVE IN.
Wouldn’t it be nice if he could just read my mind! What if he could magically know exactly what I want and need from him and I never had to ask for anything! Ha! I have been practicing the “If He Loved Me, He Would Know How I Feel” belief for years, now that I look at it, I have been practicing that belief with everybody and I never knew it.
I WANT what Michelle has. I want to hold myself securely in ALL THAT I AM, cute little warts and all, and command the respect and devotion of not only my hubby, but of all the people in my life. Imagine how YOUR life would change if you had the magnetism to motivate your man to risk the heartless press corps and hyper-critical public opinion and take YOU to the theatre. I don’t know about you but that is mighty impressive.
I want that. I WANT TO DRAMATICALLY INTENSIFY MY PERSONAL MAGNETISM TO MY HUSBAND. I want to be IRRESISTABLE to him and attract his most loving and affectionate self! In order to get there, I have to use parts of myself that are very underdeveloped. Just like committing to the gym, I am going to stretch, strengthen and build my inner resources so that I can fully express myself with ease and grace and STRENGTHEN THE POWERFUL ATTRACTION THAT BROUGHT US TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE.
While I am in training, I know I may stumble a bit, step on some toes and mismanage an encounter or two awkwardly, but I am choosing to let myself be a beginner in all of this and move forward no matter what happens. I have a picture of Michelle and Barack on my bathroom mirror. I look at how HE looks at her and I steel my resolve and commitment to stir up MY soul mate magnetism and get me some of that!!!
Want to work with me while I work out? Join the http://SoulMateMastermind.com and get the Michelle Effect for yourself!
I know you are lonely.
Spring is almost here and you see couples holding hands everywhere you go and you are dreading being alone…again.
I know that the economy is depressing and you are surrounded with annoying people day and night.
I also know that you can do something about it.
Did you know that focused attention to any one of the five senses brings you physiologically into the present. Where your body leads, your mind will follow. When one of your senses is consciously engaged you can feel you body relax, if you are paying attention, and that will calm you. You will actually feel better. The body always feels better when it is relaxed.
When you are in the present, aware of your physical world, you are actually more attractive to those people who will bring fun and love into your life!!
Let your nose lead the way and choose aromas you are drawn to during creative or productive times of day. Bring something that smells amazing into your home. Be willing to invest in yourself in this small way. When attracted to a scent, buy it. Then choose to notice it.
Here are five ways to connect to your nose, it does know best, after all!!
1. Get several aromatic candles. Visit a candle store and just keep smelling them until you find one you really like. If you don’t like any of them, just wait til a different time and try again. You will be drawn to certain aromas. Invest in that aroma and when you get it home, enjoy it consciously.
2. Bring fresh flowers into your home. This is a simple thing to do. Find a farmer’s market near you and shop there the same way. See which ones smell the best to you. I often buy two bouquets at a time. Even super markets carry aromatic bunches year round. Of course, you do have to put up with the side effect of stunning beauty that now lives in your environment!
3. Go Outside. Go outside on purpose three more times than you typically do every day for a week. Three calculated times and during each one, smell deeply. Close your eyes and smell deeply. Make it a goal that at least three times that week, you get to a beautiful place, park, zoo, beach, museum, and focus on what those places smell like. Breathe it in.
3. Open the windows. Even if it is cold outside, just go open the windows and let air in every room. Amazing how we don’t think to do that. Allowing a stream of air run through your home will always leave you feeling refreshed. Notice how different the house smells when you have opened it up.
4. Light Incense. Incense has been used for thousands of years to transform the energy of a room. There are certain scents who have specific properties that inspire various moods. When you go to an incense shop. Smell them first before you see what they are good for. You will be drawn by what you like.
5. Oil Rings. At your neighborhood New Age shop, you can find oil essences and a ring that goes around a light bulb. As the bulb gets warm, a gentle fragrance fills the room. This can be more subtle than incense.
Just focusing on what you are smelling, making conscious choices to smell things on purpose for a week will bring you to a real sense of presence. Body awareness is the key to outrageous self confidence.
Try it for a week, I dare ya!
Bonus Exercise: Just choose to enjoy the aromas that are around you every day when you slice in to an orange, grind your coffee, walk in to a barbecue place or make toast, I won’t tell anybody!
Bonus Romance Reward: When you are “in the moment”, aware of what it is your are sensing with your body at any one moment, you are your authentic self and right in that moment you are attracting the love you are desiring. Spend as many of these moments as you can, that’s right, spend them. You are investing those moments of awareness and relaxing the body are you at your best. Who wouldn’t fall in love with that in a woman.