I don’t have the answer for that one. I’ve watched people go through their partnerships in a never ending spiral of complication. Pain, drama then more pain and drama. Each woman breaks up differently.
Here is what I have observed talking to so many of you out there. If you can’t get over a breakup. If you take The Breakup Quiz and fail miserably, you have to look long and hard at this guy. (Forgive me guys, nothing personal, it’s just that more women read my blog)
If there is one chance in a 100 that it isn’t truly over, heck if there is one chance in a thousand, it is still worth another look. No one can crawl into your mind and see what you see when you think of him.
Your friends may have heard you describe his flaws and lapses in judgment (he is a man after all) and they don’t understand why you want him back. That’s understandable. But if you have warm memories of times together and you see yourself with him, then maybe there is a chance that others cannot see.
What I know for sure is that taking action, is a self loving gesture. If you sit and suffer in loneliness and loss you are not ever going to break out and move on.
If you have thought it through long and hard and still want him back, then I say go for it. Make an action plan and win him back if you can. Especially in the first 3 to 6 months. Bring your best friend into it with you for moral support and take action.
Here are 5 things that you MUST remember though if you take this option:
1. You must remember that you want to know the truth. Is being with each other in one another’s highest good? You may believe that with all your heart but if he isn’t into you like that, you have to be ready to face the truth.
2. You must remember that this is not about manipulating something or someone. You are giving your ex the opportunity to see you in a different light and to revisit the possibilities if he wants to. (See number 1)
3. You must remember that if he does reconnect with you, keep doing what worked to fascinate him again. If you captured his attention and he is talking to you again, it is time to explore what you have in common and nurture that.
4. You must be ready to say goodbye…for real. Some exes are better off being exes and darlin’ if he is not that into you, it is the very best thing for you to let him go. You are a catch, girl, and there is a man out there with your name ringing in his heart.
5. You must remember that you are a powerful woman. You have been through a lot of drama and trauma and you have survived it all. I do hope that your ex wants to try again, but only if he treats you like the fabulous person you are. Don’t settle for less.
If you want to learn more about texting your ex back from a man’s perspective, you can click right here for details: Text Your Ex Back
I love to hear what guys think about this, don’t you?